Eagle Creek Park Homes for Sale
Eagle Creek Park is an urban park inside metropolitan Indy. It offers hiking, biking, boating and swimming, plus lovely wooded expanses throughout this largest of all the parks in Indianapolis. Indeed, it is the sixth largest municipal park in the nation.
Latest Eagle Creek Park Homes for Sale
Waterfront living at its finest in desirable gated Bay Colony neighborhood. Once inside, you'll be wowed by the panoramic views of Eagle Creek from floor-to-ceiling...
3 Beds 4 Bath Areas 6191 SqFt
Exceptional Rex Weiper home that sits majestically on 2+ wooded acres with tons of privacy. Hard to come by 7br 6.5 baths, 2fp, tv-home theatre rm, nanny/in-law gues...
7 Beds 7 Bath Areas 8170 SqFt
The Krannert Estate has come back to life with recent renovations since its original construction in 1930! Come and see the beautiful updates and extensive improvem...
5 Beds 6 Bath Areas 5203 SqFt
Look no further for a custom smart home with all the upgrades! Beautiful sprawling 5 bedroom ranch in the Estates of Normandy Farm. Large windows allow natural light...
5 Beds 4 Bath Areas 6680 SqFt
* * * Neutral colors & move-in condition! * * * 4/5 bedrooms & 4 full baths! * 2 story entry & 9' ceilings * Large EIK w/granite, SS appliances & pantry opens to FR ...
5 Beds 4 Bath Areas 4674 SqFt
Welcome Home to this Beautiful & Spacious 2 Story Home with a Covered Porch located near Eagle Creek Park with Brownsburg Schools System that features: Dining Room w...
4 Beds 3 Bath Areas 3960 SqFt
WANT A BRNAD SPANKING NEW HOME BUT DON'T OR CAN'T AFFORD THE 9 MO. WAIT. BUILT IN 2020 AND LOVINGLY CARED FOR (NOTHING EVER HUNG ON WALLS). HOME. WE FEATURE A DIN...
3 Beds 3 Bath Areas 2398 SqFt
3 bed/ 2 bath open floor plan home minutes from Eagle Creek and Eagle Creek Golf Club. Awesome home with elevated ceilings in main living area and master bedroom. F...
3 Beds 2 Bath Areas 1611 SqFt
Move-in ready home in desirable Lakeside Manor! Home features luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, 3 spacious bedrooms, large great room, vaulted ceilings and woo...
3 Beds 2 Bath Areas 1490 SqFt
Seller is relocating and hate to leave behind this 3 bedrooms, 2 baths ranch in Eagles Watch! Now you have a chance to enjoy the serenity of this quiet neighborhood ...
3 Beds 2 Bath Areas 1222 SqFt
CASH offers ONLY. Great location with this 3 bedroom home offering full unfinished basement and 2 car attached garage . Home offers formal dining room with original ...
3 Beds 2 Bath Areas 3298 SqFt
Large end unit PIKE condo has easy access to 465 & I65, located a short drive/walk to Eagle Creek Park. This condo sits in a prime location right on the pond with wa...
2 Beds 3 Bath Areas 1640 SqFt
Return to "Homes for Sale Near Central Indiana Parks"
Inside the park are almost 4,000 acres of woodland terrain and meadowlands, plus 1,300 acres of reservoir water areas. Eagle Creek Park attracts more than a half-million visitors every year. Cities need parks, and Indy is a big city. Though there are other Indianapolis parks, Eagle Creek is the largest, a natural sanctuary from the concrete jungle. Here is a list of activities you can take part in through different buildings and areas in the park:
- Amphitheater – for special events and shows presented year-round
- Bait Shop – support for your fishing needs
- Bark Park – dog heaven
- Boat ramp and slips
- Cross-Country Skiing Paths – enjoy the thrill and challenge of winter
- Earth Discovery Center – nature classes and other special offerings, including student summer and holiday day camps for ages 5-6, 7-8 and 8-10. Open Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is free with your park admission. Earth Discovery Center is located at 5901 Delong Road in Indianapolis. Phone: (317) 327-7148.
- Earth Music Center – special concerts, shows and Indianapolis events
- Fitness Course – the park includes ten miles of paths
- Golf course – 36 hole standard
- Indianapolis Rowing Center
- Lilly Lake Pedal
- Marina Music Stage – special activities and events such as hayrides and children’s games
- Marsh & Bird Sanctuary – an important preserve
- Orienteering – land navigation sports
- Ornithology Center – new in 2008, center for the study of birds and various exhibits, including a live bird of prey program. The Ornithology Center is located at 6515 Delong Road in Indianapolis. Phone: (317) 327-BIRD
- Peace Learning Center – offering tours, family yoga and gifts from around the world
- Picnic areas and shelters
- Pistol and Archery Range
- Pontoon and Sunset Canoe Trips
- Retreat Centers
- Sailboat marina and rentals
- Sailing Day Camp
- State Nature Preserves
- Swim Beach
- Woodland Wildlife Preserve
Foundation exists solely to help preserve and promote the park, one of the noblest parks in Idianapolis. They give financial and volunteer support wherever they can, wherever needed, toward this aim.
Visitors are charged a nominal fee to enter the park, but this fee does not cover the cost of operating this enormous expanse of parkland and waterways. It is for this reason that the Eagle Creek Park Foundation was created.
Founded in 1978, the organization is dedicated to ensuring the safety and integrity of this big park for the present and for future generations. Since its inception with a membership of only nine, it has grown to include more than 2,000 members, friends of the park who donate annually to this good cause. In exchange for this donation, which is considered their membership fee, they receive a pass that gives them year-round entry into the park.
Orange fungus at Eagle Creek
Flower at Eagle Creek Park
Goose art on a trash can equals public art at Eagle Creek Park
Green muck at Eagle Creek Park
Lake Bank at Eagle Creek Park
Lake at Eagle Creek Park
Main road through Eagle Creek Park
People fishing at Eagle Creek Park
Trail at Eagle Creek Park